Spot the Difference

This is a quick one today - I'm so sorry for having not been around the last couple of days.  Can you believe, real life has taken over?  How very dare it.

However I haven't totally forgotten about you and I do in fact have a plethora of things to report on but in the interim, on my travels, I have spied a couple of things I have to report. 

All of these have been on my radar/wishlist but they're all a bit out there, to put it mildly and they aren't cheap.  But, as if by magic, I have stumbled across (and this is genuinely stumbled across - I wasn't look looking for them, honest guv) some amazing, verging on identical numbers. 

Starting with this metallic skirt from Whistles which I have posted before and loved - really loved.  Alas it didn't particularly love me back but I still thought, if it was in the sale then maybe.... It wasn't in the sale. 

Daisy Foil Skirt from Whistles £125




However I then came across this....

Silver Foil Midi Skirt from Zara £29.99




Staying with skirts and I shall discuss at greater length my growing obsession with leather skirts shortly but suffice to say, I *may* have been having a sneak peak at what is out there.  And hello M&S....

Skirt from Peridot London £350


Leather Pencil Skirt from M&S £149



Bargain of the day though has to be: - this coat.  That I have posted about before and that I LOVED.  This pic does not do it justice.  Believe me this is a gem of a coat.  Totally divine. 

Duster Overcoat with Cashmere from Autograph was £169 now £66 (yes that is £66)

And just to add insult to injury to prove what a bargain it is, may I present...

Peridot London Asymmetrical wool coat £565 (yes, that is £565. FIVE HUNDRED pounds more.  Well, almost)





And lastly - yes you're all going to hate these but I saw these months ago in a mag and fell in love.  Please don't judge me - I adore them. 

But not at this price as even I can appreciate they may be ever so slightly a one trip pony.

Distressed Painted Cargo Pant from JCrew £168


But hold on to your horses.... who fancies a one trip pony for £18?!

Trousers with paint marks now £17.99 from Zara



So your challenge for today is to guess which one I bought..... (and yes, I did only buy one of them).  Roll up roll up, which one was a winner?

Finishing with my outfit from yesterday and who turned off Summer?  Don't even talk to me about today.  Dear. God. 


image

Navy Horsing Around sweatshirt - JCrew 
Khaki skinnny zip detail jeans - By Malene Birger
Trench coat - Banana Republic 
Cheetah print ponyskin skater shoes - Next 

So whilst I've been swanning around doing necessary housey stuff and limping to the end of term with school concerts, picnics and other necessary gubbins, fear not, I have some great ideas to bring you.  Watch this space.  

Share this:

CONVERSATION

12 comentarios:

  1. Not sure about those stains tbh... they look a bit, well like one has been a naughty gal round the back of ritzys if u know what I mean... AndreaX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat, ordered some of the maxis too. Have also ordered done d'orsey flats from next. Not arrived yet but have high hopes for them. Had some similar ones from tesco years ago and wore them to death. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each to there own Lila... I'm sure you rocked stains really well.... LOL
      Andrea

      Delete
  4. Love the zara trousers...and the blog! Also love instagram...@michnutting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zara trousers..the blog and instagram! @michnutting

    ReplyDelete
  6. THERES A WISHBONE DRESS IM DESPERATE TO BUY BUT ITS ONLY AVAIL IN A 12 WHAT ARE THEY LIKE FOR SIZING?!?!? XxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just seen this so so sorry - Wishbone comes up really big. Hope that helps! xx

      Delete
    2. it does! Thxs for replying! Im a 8/10 so a 12 is no good-it will teach me to order once i see, not dilly dally & think!

      Delete
  7. That blue coat is amazing! M&S really seem to be getting their fashion-forward act together of late. Shame its sold out in my size :(

    http://www.quirkylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some amazing stuff coming up (alongside their amazing amounts of tat which aren't really tat but just aren't my bag!) LOVE finding the odd gem in there though - so so satisfying - much more so than buying something from Whistles for example. x

      Delete
  8. Hey Kat, LOVE the Zara Trousers and like a thing possessed, I orders online & traipsed to The Trafford Centre. They're fab - I'm expecting comments from my Husband similar to those from your 5 year old but hey, who cares!! Thank you - retail therapy, better, and cheaper, than a psychologist!

    ReplyDelete